Thursday, February 5, 2015

Guest Speaker Jason Wright

Okay gang, I have returned from Sunny Orlando FL to this crazy New England snow land.  It was so nice to see so many successful Stampin'Up! demonstrators and presenters.  This was my first Leadership convention and I am super happy that I went.



One of my favorite parts of Convention was the guest speaker Jason Wright.  He had the whole audience of 1600 hundred in tears.  He had so many heart wrenching stories of how a hand written card/letter has inspired and changed lives.  Please know that your hand made cards and hand written letters can make a huge impact in someone's life just when they need it the most.  Keep up your traditions of sending out those cards and letters, ladies and gents.  Be sure to check out his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment