Monday, February 9, 2015

Creativity in a Box



Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions



For the first time ever, Stampin'Up! is lowering the price of their 3 month prepaid subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a FREE product!

  1. Save $5.00 on your subscription.
  2. The price point instantly qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
  3. Skip to the fun for three months with all the stamps, ink, and paper ready to go for amazing papercrafting projects. 
137859    3-month subscription $54.85

I got to take a sneak peek at the February and March Paper Pumpkins in FL.  They would not let me take any pictures of them but I can describe them to you.  First off, they listened to us and they have improved the quality of them.  I am so much more impressed by them.  So impressed that I decided to re-activate my account.  I absolutely loved them.

The February Paper Pumpkin is 8 box bases that hold 8 accordian folded thank you notes with twine, photopolymer stamps and 2 ink pads.

The March Paper Pumpkin has 9 cards/envelopes, 3 different patterns, stamps, ink and pre-punched holes for sewing the greeting.  But do not worry about the sewing, it looks really easy and good practice if you are not a sewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment