Thursday, April 3, 2014

Flowery Weath class



Flowery Wreath Class


Friday May 2nd 9:15AM and Friday May 2nd 7PM.   
Class cost (includes all materials) $28.00.

Make a gorgeous flowery wreath from Stampin’Up! Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Kit (page 21 of the Celebrate the Everyday Catalog) and a matching card.  You need to pre-register for by Friday April 18th so I can order the kits.    You are welcome to order additional kits to make at home once you know how to do it for $20.00 each.  Makes a great Mother’s day gift.  Please bring a hot glue gun and additional sticks.  If you come by my house... I have my wreath hanging on my mud room door.  Check it out.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Blog! Can't wait until May 2nd....super excited to do the Flowery Wreath class :-)

    ReplyDelete