Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Project Life by Stampin'Up!




As you all know, I love all things crafty! I went to a demonstrator meeting and learned something new about the Project Life by Becky Higgins (memory keeping system). The Project Life (PL) cards slip right into the page pocket as well as the photos so it makes scrap booking a breeze. Ours are different from the store bought ones in that our PL cards are square which makes a HUGE difference to me. My photos are square so I want my cards to also be square. I do not want to be corner rounding all my photos! I am told our cards come in a variety pack whereas the ones in the stores have multiple images that are the same. I don't want that in my album. Also our cards are double sided. One side has the image horizontally and the other side is vertical. LOVE that. 

I also love that the PL cards made by Stampin'Up! match our card stock, ink and ribbons in case I need to add a little something.

You will be amazed at how quick and easy it is to get your photos in an album and they look so nice!

I would suggest that you pick an album, then 4-5 packs of the the variety packs of Photo Pocket Pages, pick your favorite card collection (based on colors you like) with coordinating accessory pack and journal pens.

Check out all the products we offer on-line at 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1800


No comments:

Post a Comment