Friday, November 21, 2014

Stamper's CLUB



"Ladies, my name is Fran Renton and I was the club hostess for November.  I know some of you from previous classes and haven't had the pleasure of meeting the rest of you. Though I know each of you share the love of crafting with me. I love the club because I like to get free items as well as get half off of some of the more expensive items I have had on my wish list. So this was a fun month for me. I also enjoy knowing that my purchases each month help someone else toward the items on her wish list. So I wish to thank each of you for your orders this month. A big thank you to Nancy also for extending this opportunity to each of us to host without the bother of sending invitations or cleaning our houses for company. You do all the work and we sit back and select our gift items. Wow! I love the hostess club. "

So what is CLUB you ask....here are some details on how CLUB works listed below

My next CLUB will begin in March.  I usually have 8-10 CLUB members so they are obligated to purchase for 8-10 months.  It is a great way to build up your crafting supplies and get the benefits of being a hostess one of the months.

Also, I feel like my customers get a great benefit.  If they come to class regularly... they get class for free with a $40.00 dollar purchase before shipping and taxes.  This also qualifies them for their CLUB purchase.  Kinda like double dipping.



STAMPER’S CLUB

WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT? Here is a way to build up your stamp collection a little each month and earn Hostess benefits without having to clean your house or make refreshments!

HOW DOES IT WORK? By joining the STAMPER’S CLUB, you agree to spend $25.00 (plus shipping and handling) each month, over a period of 6+ months, on anything from the STAMPIN’ UP! catalog. You will be placed in a group with 5 other stampers. One time during the 6 month period, you will be considered a Hostess and receive all the Hostess benefits without actually having the workshop. That means you’ll receive your choice of a Hostess set, at least $25 in free stamps and the opportunity to collect outside orders to increase the amount of free stampin’ stuff that you’ll receive! You don’t have to mail out invitations, call people on the phone or clean your bathrooms!

WHEN DO I ORDER? The 15th of each month, you can call me or email me your order for the month. I will tell you the total for your order, and you can mail me the check. Orders will arrive approximately 2 weeks later.

HOW DO I GET MY ORDER? Orders may be picked up from me or if you coordinate with 5 of your friends, may be mailed to a location most convenient for you. If you are unable to coordinate 6 stampers total, you may have 3 in the club if you each agree to spend $50 instead of $25.

ONLY $25 DOLLARS A MONTH? WHAT IF I SPEND MORE? If you think that you may spend more than $25 a month, you may choose to become a "Double Member." As a double member, you commit to spending $50 a month instead of $25, and you will be the hostess two times during the 6 month period.

No comments:

Post a Comment