Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Beautiful Baby Onesie card

I just wanted to share with you a beautiful baby card that I made over the weekend.  I love the baby onesie card because you do not need any special stamps to create an amazing baby card.  I made mine 5"x 11" and scored at the 5.5" mark and it opens from the bottom as you can see below.  I made a template out of white paper and then centered it on the designer series paper so that I had a pretty flower in the center of the onesie.  I used mod podge glue to adhere the designer series paper to the base but I am sure Snail would have worked fine too.

To make the leg openings, punch the 1 3/8" circle first and then position the scallop circle punch over the circle opening to make a ring.  Adhere the ring over the circle and trim off the excess of the ring.  One ring should work for both leg openings.  I used both sizes of the scalloped circle punch.  One for the legs and the other for the neckline.







No comments:

Post a Comment