Friday, January 17, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin and FREE Marker set

 


How would you like to get a fun creative escape delivered right to your door each month??  
Well, that’s what Paper Pumpkin is all about!  Each month, you’ll receive an awesome paper crafting kit in your mailbox.  It’s always a fun surprise to open your box and see what you get to make!
Have you considered giving it a try but haven’t subscribed yet?  
Well, I’ve got a surprise for you!  When you are a new subscriber, now through February 10, you’ll get a gift with your welcome kit – a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers!  
That’s a $14.95 value!
And, believe me, you’ll want to hurry and sign up so you can get the new kits coming out.  From what I hear from those who went to Leadership this week, the kits are just getting better and better.
Don’t miss out!  
Just click on the Paper Pumpkin link and sign up.  
There’s no commitment, you can cancel or suspend your subscription any time.  And, it’s only $19.95 per month – including shipping!  That’s a deal!
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be glad to answer them!




No comments:

Post a Comment